Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Favorite salad, no Mayo, is healthier and way more delicious.
- 500g small new potatoes
4 tablespoons fresh minced flat-leaf parsley
1 minced peeled small red onion
1 tablespoon olive oil
Pinch of cumin
Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the potatoes in a pot of cold salted water
- Cook over medium heat until tender, about 20 minutes
- Drain potatoes and leave it to cool
- Peel potatoes skin, then chop into cubes and place in a mixing salad bowl
- Add red onion, parsley, and olive oil, and mix well
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Serve at room temperature. enjoy!