5 Large carrots, chopped
3 cups water
3 cloves minced garlic
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/2teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
1/2teaspoon ground paprika
1/2teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon vinegar or lemon juice
4 tablespoons green coriander
1/4 teaspoon chili powder, to taste
1.Peel the carrots and cut them into thick slices
2. In a large pot, boil water. Place the carrot slices in the pot with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and cook for 15 to 20 minutes until tender. Drain the carrots.
3. Chop the coriander and garlic finely.
4.In a medium pan heat olive oil over low heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes while stirring regularly.
5. Add the lemon juice, paprika, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
6. Add chopped coriander and mix well.
7. Add the carrot slices, toss with the spices, and cook for another 5 minutes on low heat.
8. Serve it warm or cold as you prefer. enjoy!