- 350 g dried, skined and split broad beans
- 3 Garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 Teaspoon cumin
- 1Teaspoon paprika
- Olive oil
- Put the broad beans in a large bowl, cover with cold water and soak for 12 hours.
- Drain and rinse before cooking.
- Place the beans in large soup pot.
- Add 1 liter water, add garlic and spices
- Leave it to boil, then simmer on low heat, covered for 40-50 minutes.
- When the beans are mushy, add more water if the beans look dry.
- Leave it to cool and then puree the soup in batches.
- Reheat the soup and season to taste.
- Serve it in a bowl and drizzle a little olive oil, cumin and paprika.
- You can serve it with bread. enjoy!