- 5 red beetroots
- 80 ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Teaspoon ground cumin
- teaspoon of black pepper
- Pepper to taste
- 1 red onion, to taste
- Wash the beetroots. Place in a pot and cover with cold water. boil in salted water for 1 hour or until tender.
- Drain the beets and leave it until cool
- In a salad bowl beat the olive oil with the lemon juoice cumin, salt and peper to make the dressing.
- Peel the warm beetroot and trim the roots, cut it into cubes and place it in the dressing with the red onion.
- Add the parsely and toss well.
- Prior to serving, taste the salad and adjust the seasoning if desired.
- Serve warm or cold as you prefer ( you can refrigerate overnight). enjoy!